김치 샥 슈카
Ready under 30min DIFFICULTY Easy
- 250g well fermented kimchi
- 1 onion, sliced
- A few shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- A tin of chopped italian tomatoes
- 4 large eggs
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- 2-3 spring onions
- Olive oil
Cooking instructions :
- Stir fry the onions and mushrooms over medium high heat in 2 tablespoons of olive oil with the garlic.
- Add the kimchi and cook for 7-8 min.
- Incorporate the tinned tomatoes and mix well. Let it bubble away for a few minutes.
- Form little wells in the mixture and add the eggs.
- Cover with a lid and cook on medium heat for 6-7min max.
- When the Kimchi Shakshuka is ready, drizzle in a tablespoon of sesame oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and finely chopped spring onions.
- Serve in your cooking dish and enjoy together with sourdough bread.