- Following the latest COVID-19 guidelines, your orders are sent contact-free, every Tuesday using UPS Next Day delivery service (not guaranteed).
- The cut-off time for same week dispatch is Monday 11am.
- It is highly recommended to leave Safe Place instructions in the note section when you place an order. Although we can’t guarantee that the delivery driver will always follow the instructions, it can be very helpful and stop possible delays.
- If no one is home to receive the parcel and no Safe Place instructions are left, the parcel will be redirected to a local collection point. Due to the perishable nature of your order, please make sure to collect your parcel promptly. Unfortunately, in the event of a parcel being picked up late or not collected at all, we won’t be able to send a replacement.
KIMCHI BOX AND LIMITED EDITION:
- The Kimchi Box subscriptions are sent around the 15th of each month, over three days (Mon-Wed), using UPS Next Day delivery services (not guaranteed). You can refer to the Kimchi Box page or the newsletter for the actual delivery dates window each month.
- The Limited Edition Kimchi is also delivered around the 15th of each month.
- If you order the Limited Edition and any other products, your order will be sent around the 15th. If you would like your other products to be delivered first, please place a separate order.
- Payments are taken on the 5th of each month. You can pause or cancel your subscription anytime via your account page.
- Every month, the Kimchi Box will contain extra treats, like sweet or savoury snacks, tea, drinks, or even a meal kit on some occasion. Though we add only vegan treats to the vegan orders, we can’t cater for all all allergies/specific diets so please read the labels before consuming any of these yummy treats.