Ready under 30min DIFFICULTY Easy
- 150gr Korean Pantry Kimchi
- 500g firm tofu
- a Tbsp of Korean Pantry Gochujang
- one spring onion finely sliced
- a bunch of enoki mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Perilla leaves or lettuce
Cooking instructions :
- Blanch the tofu block for 2-3 minutes in boiling water. Blanch the enoki for 1 minute.Add the kimchi and cook for 7-8 min.
Drain the tofu and dry with paper towel. Then cut in thick slices.Form little wells in the mixture and add the eggs.
Stir fry your kimchi for 7-8 minutes on medium-high heat with a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
If the kimchi pieces are too big, you can cut them smaller with kitchen scissors, Korean style!
Add 1 tablespoon of Gochujang and mix well together.
Turn off the heat. Add a tablespoon of sesame oil, sesame seeds and the spring onion.
On a large plate, place your tofu slices on top of the Perilla leaves or lettuce, then dress with the cooked Kimchi and the enoki. Add a last shake of sesame seeds.